Do you have something to offer?
Could you be a Landshare Veg Doctor – someone with experience to share? You don’t need to be a professional (although if you’ve raised prize-winning carrots and cucumbers, why not tell people).
Help can be much more than offering advice on growing. It can be looking after someone’s plot while they’re away, or tips on how to set up a community scheme.
Here’s how to get involved.
1) Begin by filling in your profile and selecting which types of help you would like to offer.
2) Check regularly for messages in My messages.
3) Answer some of the Community questions.
4) Contribute to the Forum.
Now you’re part of the Landshare Canada community, why not read what others are doing and share your experiences by starting a Blog?
Landshare Canada supporters
What if you don’t want your own plot, have no land to offer and are not sure if being a helper is right for you? You can still be part of the Landshare Canada community.You might just support the idea of Landshare Canada and want to be involved in our campaigns.
You might already be growing but keen to get involved in the Community or access resources and information. Welcome and join right in!
Here’s how to get involved:
1) Begin by filling in your profile
2) Check out the Toolkit
3) Find out how you could Take action, through supporting our campaigns
5) If you’re an organisation, you could have your own area on Landshare Canada where you can promote your news and events and run your own blog. If you're an individual, you could start or join a group in your area to get together with like-minded neighbours.