- Deliver on corporate responsibility targets
- Increase the workforce’s health, satisfaction, skills and productivity
- Reduce staff turnaround
- Create healthy food with low cost and zero food miles for your staff canteen
- Engage with the local community
- Promote a positive brand identity
- Lead the way in sustainable business practice
What we want you to do
We invite you to pledge to start growing food within your company within one year. We want 100 companies to commit to making this change, and together act to significantly influence greener business practice.
By registering your pledge you will be well on your way to creating a landshare for your company. You can read our companies case study to find out more about setting up your Landshare project, including advice on how to use the site to engage your local community and find gardening experts for your project. At the end of the one-year period, the most inspiring Landsharing companies will be featured on the Landshare Canada website and promoted widely as leading examples of company Landshare projects.
Companies have a huge amount to gain from Landsharing and we’d like to encourage all companies to make the most of this opportunity. Have a look at the companies case study to find out more about setting up your Landshare project, or get in touch with us if you have any questions.
Ready to start growing in your company? Enter your details below to pledge to start Landsharing now.