Please take a moment to review the forum Terms and Conditions.
Landshare Canada, its owners and staff ("LSC") are not responsible for any messages that are posted on these forums. LSC does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message or content.
The messages are not necessarily the views of the LSC. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to use the facilities provided within the forums to report the message to LSC, or contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine, at our absolute discretion that such removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise contrary to law.
You agree, by logging in to this forum, that you will not knowingly subvert the functionality of the forum system. This includes any action that manipulates the underlying software application or other technologies in order to interrupt the service, access information or otherwise derive results that are not part of the intended purpose of the forum. LSC considers such actions to be malicious misuse and reserves the right to revoke membership of the forum and take appropriate legal actionshould this occur..
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. By submitting content to the Landshare Canada forums you are attesting that you are the original author of the work and that any citation or appropriation of the work of others within its content has been appropriately referenced or otherwise approved by the copyright holder of the work. Any work submitted to LSC remains your property as author, and will be publicly attributed as such via your forum display name.
By submitting content to forums you grant LSA royalty-free and irrevocable permission to reproduce, and the right to download and print any material that you post. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_of_the_GNU_Free_Documentation_License
The Landshare Canada website, or related companies, office holders or employees is not responsible for copyright infringements made by any third party resulting from the publication of your content on the Landshare Canada web site.
The rules of forum use
In Landshare Canada Forums you must follow these simple rules to keep the discussions safe and friendly for all users. By registering on the forums and logging in you are attesting that you understand and will comply with the following rules of forum use.
- Insulting, threatening, annoying or provoking another person.
- Being hateful towards a specific group of people. These discussions are open to people from all backgrounds.
- Swearing, using hate-speech, or making obscene or vulgar comments.
- Breaking the law. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, condoning or promoting illegal activity and contempt of court (eg by making posts that could affect the outcome of an impending court action).
- Spamming (eg posting the same comment multiple times).
- Advertising commercial interests.
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
- Posting in a language other than English. We do not have the resources to support multi-lingual discussion.
- Invading privacy. Do not post anypersonal details without permission. Where possible, please post only professional details.
Moderators are monitoring the discussion forum. If you break the rules, the moderator has the right to remove part or all of your post without warning. If you repeatedly break the rules, you may be permanently prevented from registering, logging in and/or posting.
For more information, please view our disclaimer.